Hallward Library on University Park campus is home to our arts, humanities and social sciences collections.
How to book a space
- Select your preferred study space and start time from the table below
- Use the drop-down box below the table to select the finish time (up to three hours) or click on the bin icon to start again
- Click Submit Times at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to log in with your University username and password
- Follow the instructions and read the terms and conditions to confirm your booking
Please be aware of the needs of other users when booking accessible spaces (height-adjustable desks and spaces on level 2 - ground floor).
You can place a maximum of two bookings per day. Most spaces are available in slots of up to three hours except for the interactive online learning space which has a limit of one hour per booking.
Individual Study Space - desk and chair for individual, silent use only. Please note, not all study spaces have plug sockets.