George Green Library on University Park campus is our newest library and holds key collections related to science and engineering. Bookable postgraduate-only spaces are available on F floor.
How to book a study space
- Select your preferred study space and start time from the table below
- Use the drop down box below the table to select the finish time (up to three hours) or click on the bin icon to start again and select a different time.
- Click Submit Times at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to log in with your University username and password.
- Follow the instructions and read the terms and conditions to confirm your booking.
Please be aware of the needs of other users when booking accessible spaces (height adjustable desks and spaces on the ground floor).
You can place a maximum of two bookings per day.
This location or Category has multiple capacity options (i.e. single seat, group spaces, etc.). Please select the desired capacity from the Capacity dropdown above.