Greenfield Medical Library is located on A Floor within the Medical School at Queen's Medical Centre (QMC). The library supports the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences and provides library services for Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust staff.
How to book a study space
- Select your preferred study space and start time from the table below
- Use the drop-down box below the table to select the finish time (up to three hours) or click on the bin icon to start again
- Click Submit Times at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to log in with your University username and password
- Follow the instructions and read the terms and conditions to confirm your booking
Please be aware of the needs of other users when booking accessible spaces (height adjustable desks).
You can place a maximum of two bookings per day
Individual Study Space with PC - desk and chair with access to a University-networked Windows PC. These spaces are for individual, silent use only.